- FATCA, the expatriate financial reporting law, may soon vex the British royal family;
- Passenger asked to leave US Airways flight after emotional support pig becomes disruptive;
- Quebec lawmakers to shopkeepers: don’t greet customers with “Bonjour hi,” might make English speakers feel too welcome;
- “Now unsealed: official report on Wisconsin John Doe probes“;
- Philadelphia city council votes to ban bulletproof glass in many delis, and more;
- D.C.’s ordinance requiring child care workers to have degrees in early childhood development: the year’s worst law?
- Penalties mount skyward: Oregon appeals court upholds $135,000 cake fine.